carte() draws a map with sites of coordinates (
lat) and represents sites which have been selected in
obs. This function is called by most of the functions of GeoXp (this is not an interactive function).
carte(long, lat, obs, sp.obj=NULL, criteria=NULL, buble=FALSE, cbuble=NULL, nointer=FALSE, carte=NULL,nocart=FALSE, label="",cex.lab=NULL, symbol=16, lablong="", lablat="", method="", W=NULL,couleurs="blue", classe=NULL, legmap=NULL, legends=list(FALSE,FALSE),labmod="",axis=FALSE)
- a vector x of size n
- a vector y of size n
- a boolean vector of size n with TRUE on selected sites
- a SpatialPolygonsDataFrame object
- a vector of size n of boolean with TRUE on specific sites (these for non interactive selection)
- a boolean with TRUE for drawing bubbles, FALSE otherwise
- vector of size n with size of each site depending on variable with which bubbles are constructed
- a boolean with TRUE for drawing sites selected by criteria, FALSE otherwise
- matrix with 2 columns for drawing spatial polygonal contours : x and y coordinates of the vertices of the polygon
- a boolean with TRUE for drawing spatial contours, FALSE otherwise
- vector of character of size n with name of each site
- character size of label
- a vector of symbol which must be equal to the number of group else all sites are printed in pch
- name of the x-axis that will be printed on the map
- name of the y-axis that will be printed on the map
- Specification for some graphics such as `Neighbourplot1', `Neighbourplot2', `Cluster', `Angleplot', `Variocloud'
- neighbourhood matrix of size n x n, necessary when method=`Neighbourplot'
- Colors of the sites
- vector of n whith class of sites
- a list of (numeric,numeric,numeric,numeric,numeric,numeric,character) with the sizes and the corresponding values of the 3 bubbles represented in the legend and the variable name of variable choosed
- a list of c(boolean,boolean,c(numeric,numeric),c(numeric,numeric)) with TRUE for drawing legends of bubbles (1st argument) or factors (2nd argument) and the coordinates of the location of the upper left corner of the legend box
- Name of factors
- a boolean with True for drawing axes on the map
Options permit to represent sites with different colors or symbols, with different sizes of circle (`bubble'), using a spatial contour (`carte'), printing names of sites (`label'),etc. Possibility to draw a legend giving the sizes of bubbles and colors of levels.
No values, only drawing of a map
Thibault Laurent, Anne Ruiz-Gazen, Christine Thomas-Agnan (2012), GeoXp: An R Package for Exploratory Spatial Data Analysis. Journal of Statistical Software, 47(2), 1-23.
Documentation reproduced from package GeoXp, version 1.6.2. License: GPL (>= 2)