Make a Snow Ball ("snob"), Probability Density ("dens") and/or Cumulative Distribution Function ("cdf") plot of the Local Treatment Difference (LTD) Distribution across all Informative Clusters within a requested total number clusters in patient baseline X-covariate space.
## S3 method for class 'UPSnnltd': plot((x, pballs = TRUE, nnplot = "snob", nnalpha = 1.4, ...))
- Object of class UPSnnltd.
- Logical; Display cluster-size weighted (red) and inverse-variance weighted (green) "Power Balls" to represent across cluster LTD averages within the "Snowball" plot.
- String; Display "all" plots together, "seq" = one after the other, "snob" = only Snow Balls, "dens" = only fitted gss probability density, or "cdf" = only the gss cumulative distribution.
- Numeric; alpha argument to ssden() function.
- Optional argument(s) to pass on to plot().
Plots of UPSnnltd objects describe the LTD Distribution across all informative clusters. The generalized smoothing spline (gss) displays corresponding to the nnplot = "dens" and "cdf" options may fail to exist when the number of informative clusters is less than 60.
Obenchain RL. (2004) Unsupervised Propensity Scoring: NN and IV Plots. Proceedings of the American Statistical Association (on CD) 8 pages.
Obenchain RL. (2009) USPSinR.pdf ../R\_HOME/library/USPS 40 pages.
Documentation reproduced from package USPS, version 1.2-2. License: GPL (>= 2)