Get intermediate points on a great circle inbetween the two points used to define the great circle.
gcIntermediate(p1, p2, n=50, breakAtDateLine=FALSE, addStartEnd=FALSE, sp=FALSE, sepNA)
- Longitude/latitude of a single point, in degrees; can be a vector of two numbers, a matrix of 2 columns (first one is longitude, second is latitude) or a SpatialPoints* object
- As above
- The requested number of points on the Great Circle
- Logical. Return two matrices if the dateline is crossed?
- Logical. Add p1 and p2 to the result?
- Logical. Return a SpatialLines object?
- Logical. Rather than as a list, return the values as a two column matrix with lines seperated by a row of NA values? (for use in 'plot')
matrix or list
Documentation reproduced from package geosphere, version 1.2-28. License: GPL