Convert between graphics coordinate systems.
grconvertX(x, from = "user", to = "user") grconvertY(y, from = "user", to = "user")
- x, y
- numeric vector of coordinates.
- from, to
- character strings giving the coordinate systems to convert between.
The coordinate systems are
- user coordinates.
- the device coordinate system.
- normalized device coordinates.
- normalized figure coordinates.
- normalized plot coordinates.
- normalized inner region coordinates. (The ‘inner region’ is that inside the outer margins.)
(These names can be partially matched.) For the ‘normalized’ coordinate systems the lower left has value 0 and the top right value 1.
A numeric vector of the same length as the input.
Documentation reproduced from R 3.0.1. License: GPL-2.