Produces a graphical display of (by default) the current grid viewport tree. It is also possible to display only specific viewports. Each viewport is drawn as a rectangle and the leaf viewports are labelled with the viewport name.
showViewport(vp = NULL, recurse = TRUE, depth = NULL, newpage = FALSE, leaves = FALSE, col = rgb(0, 0, 1, 0.2), fill = rgb(0, 0, 1, 0.1), label = TRUE, nrow = 3, ncol = nrow)
NULL, the current viewport tree is displayed. Otherwise, a viewport (or vpList, or vpStack, or vpTree) or a vpPath that specifies which viewport to display.
- Should the children of the specified viewport also be displayed?
- Only display viewports at the specified depth (may be a vector of depths).
- Start a new page for the display? Otherwise, the viewports are displayed on top of the current plot.
- Produce a matrix of smaller displays, with each leaf viewport in its own display.
- The colour used to draw the border of the rectangle for each viewport and to draw the label for each viewport. If a vector, then the first colour is used for the top-level viewport, the second colour is used for its children, the third colour for their children, and so on.
- The colour used to fill each viewport. May be a vector as per
- Should the viewports be labelled (with the viewport name)?
- nrow, ncol
- The number of rows and columns when
TRUE. Otherwise ignored.
showViewport(viewport(width=.5, height=.5, name="vp")) showViewport(vpStack(viewport(width=.5, height=.5, name="vp1"), viewport(width=.5, height=.5, name="vp2")), newpage=TRUE) showViewport(vpStack(viewport(width=.5, height=.5, name="vp1"), viewport(width=.5, height=.5, name="vp2")), fill=rgb(1:0, 0:1, 0, .1), newpage=TRUE)
Documentation reproduced from R 3.0.2. License: GPL-2.