Default panel function for
panel.dotplot(x, y, horizontal = TRUE, pch, col, lty, lwd, col.line, levels.fos, groups = NULL, ..., identifier = "dotplot")
- variables to be plotted in the panel. Typically y is the ‘factor’
- logical. If FALSE, the plot is ‘transposed’ in the sense that the behaviours of x and y are switched. x is now the ‘factor’. Interpretation of other arguments change accordingly. See documentation of
bwplotfor a fuller explanation.
- pch, col, lty, lwd, col.line
- graphical parameters
- locations where reference lines will be drawn
- grouping variable (affects graphical parameters)
- extra parameters, passed to
panel.xyplotwhich is responsible for drawing the foreground points (
panel.dotplotonly draws the background reference lines).
- A character string that is prepended to the names of grobs that are created by this panel function.
Creates (possibly grouped) Dotplot of
y or vice versa
Documentation reproduced from package lattice, version 0.20-15. License: GPL (>= 2)