Actually computes L = sqrt(K/pi).
Kfn(pp, fs, k=100)
- a list such as a pp object, including components
- full scale of the plot
- number of regularly spaced distances in (0,
A list with components
- vector of distances
- vector of L-fn values
- number of distances returned -- may be less than
fsis too large
- minimum distance between pair of points
- maximum deviation from L(t) = t
Ripley, B. D. (1981) Spatial Statistics. Wiley. Venables, W. N. and Ripley, B. D. (2002) Modern Applied Statistics with S. Fourth edition. Springer.
Documentation reproduced from package spatial, version 7.3-6. License: GPL-2 | GPL-3