Given a dependency matrix, will create a
DependsList object for that package which will include the dependencies for that matrix, which ones are installed, which unresolved dependencies were found online, which unresolved dependencies were not found online, and any R dependencies.
getDepList(depMtrx, instPkgs, recursive = TRUE, local = TRUE, reduce = TRUE, lib.loc = NULL) pkgDepends(pkg, recursive = TRUE, local = TRUE, reduce = TRUE, lib.loc = NULL)
- A dependency matrix as from
- The name of the package
- A matrix specifying all packages installed on the local system, as from
- Whether or not to include indirect dependencies
- Whether or not to search only locally
- Whether or not to collapse all sets of dependencies to a minimal value
- What libraries to use when looking for installed packages.
NULLindicates all library directories in the user's
pkgDepends is a convenience function which wraps
getDepList and takes as input a package name. It will then query
installed.packages and also generate a dependency matrix, calling
getDepList with this information and returning the result. These functions will retrieve information about the dependencies of the matrix, resulting in a
DependsList object. This is a list with four elements:
- A vector of the dependencies for this package.
- A vector of the dependencies which have been satisfied by the currently installed packages.
- A list representing the dependencies which are not in
Installedbut were found online. This list has element names which are the URLs for the repositories in which packages were found and the elements themselves are vectors of package names which were found in the respective repositories. If
local = TRUE, the
Foundelement will always be empty.
- Any R version dependencies.
TRUE, any package that is specified as a dependency will in turn have its dependencies included (and so on), these are known as indirect dependencies. If
FALSE, only the dependencies directly stated by the package will be used.
TRUE, the system will only look at the user's local install and not online to find unresolved dependencies.
TRUE, the system will collapse the fields in the
DependsList object such that a minimal set of dependencies are specified (for instance if there was foo, foo (>= 1.0.0), foo (>= 1.3.0), it would only return foo (>= 1.3.0)).
An object of class
Documentation reproduced from R 2.15.3. License: GPL-2.